Thursday, May 9, 2013

33 Weeks

I haven't been nearly as good about blogging through pregnancy as I hoped, but I guess something is better than nothing.  I cannot believe we have less than 2 months to go - time has gone so quickly!  Everything has continued to go smoothly.  I have been incredibly blessed with an enjoyable pregnancy thus far.  I did have to start taking an iron supplement after my last appointment, but that at least explains my constant craving for icy things (not that you would have to twist my arm to eat a sno cone at any given moment, but still!).

How far along: 33 weeks
How big is baby: Estimated to be about 4 pounds

Total weight gain: 25 pounds 

Sleep: Usually waking up multiple times to change positions or go to the bathroom.  Not terrible though.

Maternity Clothes: Yes.  Very thankful for mommy friends who have provided me with a ton of clothes!

Morning Sickness: None at all - so thankful
Food Cravings: Not necessarily ice itself, but anything icy - sno cones, slushes, and ice cold water (I usually hate having ice my cup, now I can't get enough)
Food aversions: None

Challenges: Bending over is getting to be a bit more difficult

Movement: All. The. Time.  Love it!

Boy or Girl?: Surprise!

What I’m looking forward to: My next shower in a week and a half!

What I miss: Steak, medium rare
Next appointment: May 15

This picture is actually from a couple weeks ago, but it will have to do!



No comments:

Post a Comment