Thursday, February 7, 2013

20 Weeks

I can't believe we're already to the halfway point of this pregnancy.  Crazy how fast it's gone!  I've been extremely lucky and never had morning sickness or any other uncomfortable symptoms and sometimes forget I'm even pregnant at all.  So to remind myself, here is the 20 week update:

How far along: 20 weeks

How big is baby: About 6.4 in, 10 oz
Total weight gain: About 5 pounds 
Sleep: Still pretty tired all the time.  I get congested at night and may wake up some, but no sleepless nights
Maternity Clothes: No, though I'm dying to buy some maternity pants - so comfortable!
Morning Sickness: None at all - so thankful
Food Cravings: Starbursts the past couple weeks
Food aversions: Nothing really
Challenges: Nothing really
Movement: Nothing yet
Boy or Girl?: Surprise!  We could have found out at our appointment last week, but chose to keep it a surprise
What I’m looking forward to: Feeling the baby kick for the first time
What I miss: Nothing right now
Next appointment: February27

No comments:

Post a Comment